- Consists of 6 precision slitting grooves and 6 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 3.3 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-306RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. Our MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!
Groove Sizes: 1.2-1.5 mm | 1.5-1.8 mm | 1.8-2.1 mm | 2.1-2.5 mm | 2.5-2.9 mm | 2.9-3.3 mm