proskit MT-7801, Fiber Optical Light Source
Stability and Reliability Output
- Built-in optic isolator, larger and more stable compared to desktop source.
Full Range Supply
- MT-7801 provides single mode 1310/1550 wavelength light source
- MT-7802 provides multi mode 850/1300 wavelength light source
- MT-7803 provides single mode 1310/1490/1550 wavelength light source
- Supports SC/PC connectors
LCD display with Backlight
- Easily reading and allowing work in dark area.
- In WaveID mode, it will encode each wavelength with a unique WaveID code; output the same wavelength automatically to identify the wavelength. (Work with Pro’sKit MT-7601& MT-7603 power meter)
Selection of 3 Modulations, distinguish OPTIC fiber line
- 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz
- Designed with single key to switch the wavelength, easy,
- flexible and convenient.
- Power by Battery, more convenient.
- Comes with DC5V power jack allows charging the rechargeable b attery with. DC input (adaptor is not included) when using the rechargeable battery.
- Auto power off.
- Protective rubber boot with a soft protective case.
- Power jack
|Power Stability||±0.05dB / 1hr；±0.1dB / 8hrs|
|Auto power off||10 minutes (could be reset)|
|Battery Charge||Yes (when using rechargeable battery), by DC 5V power jack|
|Low battery indication||Yes|
|Storage temperature||-20~+70°C; <90%RH|
|Operating temperature||-10~+60°C; <90%RH|
|Power source||2 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)|
|Dimension||165× 80 × 35mm|
There are no reviews yet.