- Voltage Tester for AC/DC voltage from 12-600V at nine useful levels aligned with commonly used voltages
- Uses standard replaceable multimeter test leads for versatility
- CAT IV 600V modern solid-state design for safety
- Easy to use bright LED display clearly reports the voltage present in the circuit being tested
- Integrated test-lead holders are used for lead storage or for holding the probes correctly spaced for insertion into tamper-resistant US-style outlets
- Inherent low input impedance reduces the possibility of falsely reading ghost or stray voltages on non-energized circuits
- Batteries not required, as tester is powered by the applied voltage in the circuit being tested
- Before each use, verify tester operation by measuring a known voltage.
- Never use the tester on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this meter.
- Do not use the tester or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
There are no reviews yet.