- Non contact voltage tester’s dual-range capabilities allow tester to detect from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Electrical voltage tester detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible indicators
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000 V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- IP54: Dustproof and waterproof
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in the manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
There are no reviews yet.