- Consists of 5 precision slitting grooves and 5 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 2.9 mm to 6.8 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-316RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. Our MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!
Groove Sizes: 2.9-3.6 mm | 3.6-4.4 mm | 4.4-5.2 mm | 5.2-6.0 mm | 6.0-6.8 mm