Crossman 94-271, 11″ Locking C-Clamp w/ Swivel Pads (CSP11)
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Swivel pads prevent damage to soft materials.
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use.
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release.
- Perfect for safe clamping of long reach materials in auto body, construction, sheet metal, and welding.
11″ in length. Ideal for clamping metal,
plastic, and wooden workpieces. Large
swivel pads prevent denting or gouging
|Item No.||Type||Size||Jaw Adjustment|
|94-271||CSP11||11″ / 275 mm||0 ~ 3-3/4″ / 0~95.3 mm|